2302-04: Performance Characteristics of No-Burn®, Inc. No-Burn® Plus
When used and installed in accordance with this Listing and the manufacturer installation instructions, No-Burn® Plus is approved for:
- No-Burn® Plus protection does not affect the allowable design stresses allowed for untreated OSB and lumber.
- The No-Burn® Plus coated load bearing wall assembly met the requirements for a 120 minute fire resistance rating when tested in accordance with ASTM E119.
- OSB and lumber protected with No-Burn® Plus meet the requirements where surface burning characteristics are required to be in accordance with ASTM E84 extended 20 minutes, ASTM E2768, and NFPA 255.
- No-Burn® Plus meets the required water vapor transmission properties for a Class III vapor retarder.
- No-Burn® Plus protected OSB and lumber meet the water resistance requirements of ASTM D4585.
- The degradation rate of CPVC is not increased by long-term contact with No-Burn® Plus protected OSB and lumber.
Top of Page