testing, CBI can wrap its capabilities
around your testing needs.
Innovation and Vision
CBI is one of the few facilities in North America that tests structural assemblies with the entire structure built on top of load cells. While challenging, this method is the best way to demonstrate the flow of loads through a structure. This approach provides in-depth knowledge about the products or connection systems being tested to allow for the development of design properties that accurately resist the necessary loads.
Whether it’s as small as a nail or as large as a 30x80 foot building, CBI is ready to test your product and provide the data you need. We will take the time to understand what test standards and methodology best suit your product and applications. From determining how to carry out your test plan to ensuring you have the most robust and valuable data sets available, CBI’s knowledgeable staff will be by your side to help you understand testing standards, reports, and data to obtain the certifications you need.
CBI is also certified to perform a variety of third party inspection services to validate conformity of your in-plant quality assurance program or building assemblies. In order to deliver the most efficient QA audits and special inspections, we employ a number of technologies to provide virtual/remote, in-plant, or in-field inspection procedures depending on your needs.
CBI’s extensive background in product development, testing, calibration, engineering, quality assurance, and the construction industry lay the foundation for effective collaboration and project success.
In conjunction with our exceptional capabilities, the other companies in our larger organization use their technical, building code, and market development expertise to:
- Analyze your innovation through the eyes of the specifier and installer to address potential complications before they arise in the field.
- Optimize product performance through greater understanding of load paths.
- Create economical design through system effect knowledge.
- Provide the data needed for code compliance and Professional Engineering certifications.
- Recommend steps to sell your product the day after testing.
- Identify key performance attributes to emphasize in market development efforts.
- Explore opportunities to expand your technical service capabilities and sales potential.
We look forward to introducing you to the other companies in our family of brands that complement CBI’s expertise and can help streamline your pathway to success!
Contact us for a free needs analysis to get started.
Learn more about the Qualtim Family of Brands and how our expertise can help bring your innovation to market.