DrJ/CBI listings provide third party verification that a product meets the requirements of specified standards and may also provide information regarding design values derived from such testing, installation or other considerations regarding use of the product. Product listings are subject to periodic testing and inspection protocols to monitor the products compliance with the specified standard(s) on an on-going basis.
TrimJoist® is a prefabricated metal plate connected trimmable end wood floor truss designed and manufactured in accordance with ANSI/TPI 1- 2014: National Design Standard for Metal Plate Connected Wood Truss Construction. Proprietary metal connector plates are used to transmit forces from one wood member to one or more other wood members, where wood members are connected using integral teeth formed from the metal plate and subsequently embedded into each wood member at a truss joint.
DA3D-CWS is approved for:
- Resistance to transverse loads due to wind and gravity pressures on building surfaces.
- Resistance to lateral loads for assemblies used as lateral force resisting systems for wind pressures on building surfaces.
- Resistance to compressive loads.
- Resistance to uplift loads.
- Resistance to compressive and uplift loads for DA3D-CWS Proprietary Lintels.
- A Water Resistive Barrier (WRB) is not required in accordance with the pertinent regulations.
When used and installed in accordance with this Listing and the manufacturer installation instructions, Plantd Structural Panel shall be approved for the following roof applications:
- As equal to or better in performance than 7/16″ 24/0 OSB structural panels and is a direct substitute for 7/16″ 24/0 OSB in roof sheathing applications.
- Resistance to transverse loads due to wind and gravity pressure.
- Resistance to diaphragm loads in roof applications.
ICON ScrewJoist is approved for use as joists in flooring applications, including interior floors and exterior deck construction.
OX Sheathing products are a structural sheathing composed of pressure-laminated plies consisting of high-strength cellulosic fibers placed in proprietary orientation(s) to provide a given set of strength properties. These fibers are specially treated to be water resistant and are bonded with a proprietary water-resistive adhesive. A protective polymer layer is applied on both sides of the panel, and foil facings may be additionally applied on one or both faces. Insulated sheathing product have a polyiso foam sheathing adhered to the structural sheathing component.
Owens Corning Lumber is a continuous glass fiber reinforced High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with (less than 25%) calcium carbonate in base HDPE resin. ≥ 5% of overall total weight is fibrous glass and ˂ 2.5% by weight of organic surface binder.