2205-05: Performance Characteristics of Horton World Solution’s Hybrid Sheathing Panels
Horton World Solution’s Hybrid Sheathing Panels (HWS-HSP) are approved for:
- Resistance to transverse loads due to wind and gravity pressures on building surfaces.
- Resistance to lateral loads for assemblies used as lateral force resisting systems for wind pressures on building surfaces.
- Use as a water resistive barrier.
- Use as a Class A interior finish material.
- Use as a Class III vapor retarder.
- Use as an interior finish material up to 8 inches thick without the use of a thermal barrier in accordance with UL1715, A NFPA 13, NFPA 13R or NFPA 13D sprinkler system must be installed.
- High-Velocity-Hurricane- Zone impact resistance.
- Thermal resistance.
- Tensile strength for wind suction and cladding attachments applied directly to the HWS-HSP.
Top of Page